Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Nail 's Head!

A friend sent me this in an email a long time ago. I looked it up and it appeared on someone else's blog. I read this and felt that no truer words have ever been uttered. I try to tell myself this when the little green monster called "envy" rears its ugly head. I have it hanging up near my desk at home and at work... For all of us who feel that life can be a rat-race at times...This one is for you!

Friday, August 18, 2006
I Am Too Blessed To Be Stressed

Someone will always be prettier.
Someone will always be smarter.
Someone's house will always be bigger.
Someone's car will always be better.
Someone's children will do better in school.
Someone's husband will fix more things around the house.

So let it go, and love you and your circumstances.

Think about it.....
The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.
The most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children.
The richest woman you know- she's got the car, the house, the clothes- might be lonely.
So.......love you.
Love who you are right now.
Tell yourself "I am too blessed to be stressed!

To the world you might be one person,
but to one person you just might be the world.

Posted by -mamamia- at 10:19 AM

No comments: