Thursday, July 10, 2008

My "Nevers" List

Here is another example of my decor on the cheap...pine cones! I splurged for the cinnamon scented ones but you can find them for free in your own backyard. Add pretty bowl (bought on post-Christmas clearance, of course!) Voila! Frugal queen strikes again!



There are a few things I don't go cheap on EVER! They are as follows:
-anything safety related (such as car seats, smoke detectors, etc)
-diapers (gross possibilities)
-peanut butter or cream cheese (They just taste different!)
-my sneakers (Can you say "shin splints"?)
-deodorant (Don't learn this one the hard way)
-matresses (I prefer King Size Pillow-Top)
-a good bra (Larger girls know exactly what I am talking about!)
-air conditioners and other electronic equiptment
-Chocolate (nuff said!)
-Ketchup (Added by my husband's request)
I will be adding to this as I think of more. I am all for saving money. I am still the original cheap date! But let's face it... sometimes it pays to shell out the extra cash.

No comments: