Friday, July 24, 2009

More Flags!!! More Fun??????

We decided that it was time we took the kids to Six Flags New England. We went yesterday. What a fun day! The kids loved it and there was a little something for both of them to enjoy.
Here they are on the race cars. This ride is similar to one that I used to go on called "The Whip". As you can tell, both kids loved it.
Six Flags has a little section called Thomas Town. It is dedicated entirely to Thomas the Tankengine and his buddies. Travis was very happy (even though the rides were kind of lame)!



Here we are waiting to get on a flume ride. Chelsea got absolutely soaked and cried like crazy. I felt so bad.
Travis found a lot of pleasure in posing like the Tasmanian Devil. I like his second attempt better!

Travis and dad hit the rails on the rollercoaster.
Travis tried to rescue dad from a shark.
Chelsea flies in a space ship.
The family poses with the its new addition: Chelsea keeps calling him the Easter Bunny!
This guy was dancing his butt off!
We went on a sky ride across the park. Here is the view:
Chelsea on the sky ride.
Chelsea has started refusing to smile for pictures. It is so annoying. Here she is in the Wiggles Big Red Car. It is one of the few smiles she would give me all day, so I had to include it in the blog.
The kids on the little drop ride. It was very slow.
I had my doubts but John and I both agree that it was worth the price of admission. The kids were thrilled! They were so tired when the made it back to the car. Chelsea slept all the way (and subsequently stayed up until past 11:00 that night). Another summer adventure accomplished!

1 comment:

anna said...

I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these. ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.