Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another week gone by....

Congratulations to Grammy Linda on the birth of her first grandchild... a little girl named Liliana!

It has been another dreary week here at our house. Things with the house are moving along when they can. It is hard to do much of anything when it has been raining off and on for days! Of course with rain comes more leaks. This time it was in the attic on some of our Christmas stuff! I think we managed to salvage things but I guess time will tell. The good news is that after a small miss-step, the new upstairs bedroom is framed. I came home Tuesday and thought I would throw-up. The upstairs was framed and it was nothing like I thought it was going to be. I misunderstood our contractors plans. He was so nice about it. He called the framers back and they did it again the way we though it was supposed to be. I was much more relaxed when I saw it on Wednesday.

Travis had a busy week. He had Spree Day at school on Tuesday.

After that he and daddy headed into Boston for the Sox game. It was Travis's first time at Fenway Park. He has seen the Red Sox one other time in Baltimore, but this was special... It was at Fenway. Travis's favorite part of the experience...riding the T (did you really expect anything less from my little train-o-phile?)






On Wednesday he had his last soccer practice. They handed out medals because the forcast said that the next week would have continuous rain. We thought the last game would be washed out.


Well wouldn't you know it! Today is Saturday and the sun is out! Time to log off and head out for Travis's last soccer game! I will have to add the pics later! Have a great weekend!
On Friday I had a retirement party for a colleague of mine. My neighbors picked Travis up at the after school program for me. Then Travis got to go to their house to play with their kids. He was thrilled. My aunt kept Chelsea for dinner. It was so funny when I showed up to get her. Chelsea was sitting at her little table and my cousin Erica (an official SENIOR in high school now) was sitting at the big table. Chelsea had pushed her chair very close to Erica's. She just loves Erica! They were happily eating mac 'n' cheese.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We repair houses In Maryland,US.
Interior / Exterior remodelings,
fair prices,license,
references,photos,free estimates,
also pay off houses to refurbish:
http://www.renewhouse4u.com.
Mobile:410-978-7981.
Thanks.