Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat (Smell My Feet!)

Halloween came and went. We were somewhat healthy for the big event. I was lucky enough to get off work a little early to see Trav's Halloween parade at school. Then I joined his class for a little party.
Mr Incredible, a.k.a. Travis, and his buddy Superman walking in the parade around his school. They had a great time showing off their costumes.
We met up with our neighborhood friends to go trick or treating. The loot was good in our neighborhood.
Travis and Chelsea are ready to roll. Chelsea tired out much faster than Travis did, so I took her home while Travis finished the route with our friends. It worked out well since Grandma BJ was at the house handing out candy and needed to leave.

The rest of the weekend was spent winterizing the house. Travis "helped" by jumping in Daddy's leaf piles.
Here is Trav taking a running leap off the top of our hill...
He landed with a thump each time, but never got hurt. He always surfaced from the leaves with a big smile on his face.

Onward to the next holiday. Travis had to decorate a turkey for a school project. As a teacher I have given this project to my students for the last several years. Now I am on the other side of the table. Travis decided to use glitter glue for his turkey and Chelsea insisted on creating her own masterpiece.

No comments: